In the relevant framework of the measures taken by the government for supporting companies / businesses that are being affected by the restrictive measures imposed for the limitation of the Coronavirus spread, the Department of Registrar of Companies and official receivers announces the following:
4th Companies Compliance Campaign for Registration of Annual Due Reports:
- The process of publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic is suspended for the duration of three months prior to the delisting of non-compliant companies until January 2021.
Payment of the annual fee of € 350:
- The payment option of the annual fee for 2020 is extended until December 31st, 2020 without the enforcement of the additional charge of 10% and 30%.
Enforcement of fees for the late submission of forms to MCIT:
- In co-operation with the House of Representatives, the implementation of the monetary charge on late submission of statutory forms to MCIT will be postponed and transferred to 2021.
Submission to the Department of the Annual Report 2020:
- The Annual Report dated 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2020 may be submitted to the Department until 28/01/2021, without the additional charge of € 20 imposed for late registration.
- Due to the relative adjustment that has to be made to the Registrar’s system, it is recommended to companies that are intending to submit now the Department’s Annual Report 2020, to wait the relevant announcement from the Department of Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver.
Source: Department of Registrar of companies and official receiver