Saint Kitts and Nevis (SKN) is a stunning dual-island country located between the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea.
It is renowned for its dramatic cloud-shrouded mountains and the amazing white sandy beaches.
The pleasant tropical climate in combination with the turquoise sea waters is for sure the definition of heaven.
SKN is a member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) and of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Dual citizenship privilege
- Estimated time 3 – 4 months
- Instant Visa – free regime Travel for over
- 125 countries including Schengen, EU, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore etc.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years old and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years old
- No Interview requirement
- No obligation to reside before, during or after the application process
- Generous tax regime: not liable for Wealth, Gift, Inheritance, Foreign Income or Capital Gains Tax
- Right to live and work in St Kitts and Nevis
- Ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent
The Caribbean countries schemes offer two options for applying for their Citizenship by Investment scheme.
The first option, which is always the cheapest, is through donation to government fund and the second option is through the Real Estate Investment on government pre – approved projects.