Grenada is an island country consisting of Grenada itself and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Gredalines in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
It is renowned as the ‘Spice Isle’, since is one of the most beautiful and lush islands in the West Indies.
Grenada’s is characterized by an unspoiled and exotic beauty thus dramatic scenery with tropical rain forests, waterfalls and golden beaches.
- Dual citizenship privilege
- Estimated time 3 – 4 months
- Stable and established investment environment
- Visa – free regime to over 120 countries, including the United Kingdom, EU, Schengen Zone, China , Singapore etc.
- Option to apply for an E-2 visa to the United State
- Grenada has no foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, capital gains or worldwide income tax.
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years old or dependent grandparents above 65 years old.
- No Interview requirements
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before, during or after Citizenship is granted
- Right to live and work in Grenada
- Grenadian citizenship can pass to future generations.
The Grenada citizenship by investment scheme offers two options for applying for their Citizenship by Investment program, through donation and real estate option.
The first option, which is always the cheapest, is through donation to government fund and the second option is through the Real Estate Investment on government pre – approved projects.