Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean that is located approximately 250 miles southeast of Puerto Rico.
They are the most central of the Leeward Islands chain.
The natural beauty inherent to the islands’ turquoise waters makes it a very sought-after touristic destination, and a prominent hub in the region.
As a member country of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, CARICOM and the Organization of American States (OAS) among other international organizations, Antigua and Barbuda have a prominent international and regional presence and are fully integrated to the efforts to boost local economies, through improved service.
- Dual citizenship privilege
- No permanent residency requirement
- Estimated time 2 – 3 months
- Visa – free regime with Canada & in more than 130 countries including EU, Schengen Zone, United Kingdom & Ireland etc.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years old or grandparents over 65 years old
- Small residency requirements (5 days in 5 years)
- No Interview requirement
- No obligation to travel during the application process
- Right to live in Antigua & Barbuda and to other Caribbean Community States
- No foreign income, inheritance tax, gift or capital gains tax
The Caribbean country Antigua and Barbuda scheme offers very favorable and cost effective requirements for applying in its Citizenship by Investment program.
The first option, which is always the cheapest, is through donation to government fund and the second option is through the Real Estate Investment on government pre – approved projects.