Dominica is an island country in the Caribbean Sea and one of the larger islands in the Lesser Antilles. It is located to the south-southeast of Guadalupe and northwest of Martinique.
It is renowned for its unspoiled natural beauties such as the beautiful sandy beaches, lush mountainous rainforests, waterfalls, springs and rivers as well as the spectacular flora and fauna.
Also, Dominica is a part of the Commonwealth of Nations, the trading Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States.
- Dual citizenship privilege
- No permanent residency requirement
- Estimated time 2 – 3 months
- Visa – free regime to more than 120 countries, including the EU, Schengen zone, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland etc.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 18 years old or unmarried dependent children under 30 years old
- No requirement to reside in Dominica before or after Citizenship is granted
- Right to live and work in Dominica
- Nontaxes for non – residents
The Caribbean countries schemes offer two options for applying for their Citizenship by Investment scheme.
The first option, which is always the cheapest, is through donation to government fund and the second option is through the Real Estate Investment on government pre – approved projects.